Sporting Equals is now recruiting for its Youth Panel
Sporting Equal’s Youth Panel is key to bringing young people’s voices and views into the race equality, inclusion in sport and physical activity conversation, demonstrated through their campaigns, programmes on the ground and in their research.
Want to join?
In particular, they are looking for young people who:
- Aged between 18 – 25 and live in the UK
- Interested in learning more about how a sports equality charity is run
- Like thinking about the big picture, rather than the small details
- Have an understanding of race equality
- Is a great team player encouraging others to have a voice
- Are confident to speak their mind and represent others views
- Driven to make a difference and committed to volunteering
- Believe in their vision and mission
How to get involved
Please download the information pack for more information.
Closing date: 14th March, 5pm