Terms & Conditions
ED&I Consultation Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
- The prize draw is being run by Together Active, Staffordshire and Stoke-on-Trent.
Eligibility to enter
- The prize draw is open to entrants over 18 years of age . Together Active staff members and Trustees are excluded from the draw.
- In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
- A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
- The prize draw is free to enter.
How to enter
- The prize draw will include those who complete the EDI Framework survey by 9th March 2022.
- You must provide a valid email address.
- Together Active will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate.
- The prize will be a £50 Amazon voucher
- Together Active’s use of particular brands as prizes does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement of such brands.
- The winner will be drawn at random.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
- We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
- The decision of Together Active regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The winner will be notified after 21st March 2022 via the email provided.
- Together Active will attempt to contact the winner by email up to two times.
- If the winner does not respond to the emails notifying them of their win within 14 days of the second email, they will lose their right to the prize, and Together Active reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
Receipt of the prize
- Please allow 14 days for delivery of the prize or alternative collection or delivery arrangements may be made through mutual agreement.
Data protection and publicity
- You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by Together Active for the purposes of administering the prize draw, and for those purposes as defined within our privacy notice.
- All entrants may apply for details of the winning participant by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The winner agrees to the release of their first name and location to any other prize draw participants if requested via Together Active.
- An announcement of the winners first name and location will be made via Together Active’s Facebook page.
- All personal information shall be used in accordance with Together Active’s Privacy Notice.
Limitation of Liability
- Together Active does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize, save that Together Active does not exclude its liability for death or personal injury as a result of its own negligence.
- Together Active reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
- The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.